Saturday 7 February 2009

Deadline Deaderline Deadestline

We're getting pretty close to the the Thing now and there's not a lot of time left to make our comic ready. Eeek!

Oh well, at least we're not far away now. Here's the coloured and lettered version of Night of the Big Heat page one:

Night of the Big Heat page 1 again

Thanks to Bolt-01 for doing a great job on the lettering front, as ever!

In other news this week I've now created a Massacre for Boys Facebook group. As I am pretty hardline in my anti-spam stance, you'll never receive an invitation to join the group from me, but that doesn't mean we don't want you! On the contrary, please join now! If you do, I can at least promise we'll not fill your inbox with spurious updates a la some annoying groups I could mention but won't out of politeness.

No comments: